Saturday, August 01, 2009

Another day in Yokohama

I went ice skating again. It's so refreshing on a hot summer day! Lots of little kids, hardly any grownups, which makes the experience pretty funny. We were the tallest people in line for cotton candy, by a lot.
Between Higashi Kanagawa and Yokohama.

I like the restaurant La Salsa in the World Porters building in Minato Mirai. It's not the best Mexican food ever, but it's pretty good for Japan. The best part is that they make the flour tortillas fresh on site, and they're all you can eat. With an accompanying salsa bar with salsas from not spicy at all to four alarm fire.

I've heard tell that they have mini golf on the roof of the WP building, too. I shall have to investigate this.

I've been spending a lot of time in Yamashita Park lately. I like the bit at the top of the park, above the fountain, that leads to the toy museum. It's beautiful and relatively lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment