Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lento

Lento
by Julieta Venegas

Another song from her album Sí

Si quieres un poco de mí,
me deberías esperar. 

Y caminar a paso lento,
muy lento
Y poco a poco olvidar,
el tiempo y su velocidad
frenar el ritmo, ir muy lento, más lento.

If you want a little bit of me,
You should wait on me.
And walk at a slow pace
Very slow
And little by little forget
The time and your hurry
Brake the rhythm, be slow, real slow.

Ser delicado y esperar,
dame tiempo para darte
todo lo que tengo

Be delicate and wait
Give me time to give you
All that I have

Si quieres un poco de mi­,
dame paciencia y verás
será mejor que andar corriendo,
levantar vuelo
y poco a poco olvidar,
el tiempo why su velocidad
frenar el ritmo, ir muy lento,
cada vez más lento.

If you want a bit of me,
Give me patience and you'll see
It'll be better than running
taking off
and little by little forget
the time and your hurry
brake the rhythm, and go very slow
each time more slow.

(chorus)

Si me hablas de amor
si suavizas mi vida
no estaré mas tiempo
sin saber que siento

If you speak to me of love
If you soften my life
There won't be any more time
Without knowing how you feel

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment