Tuesday, January 25, 2011

La Longevite

A few months ago I received this book as a gift:
toykovege.jpg Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurant Guide And a few nights ago I went to a new place, for me, called La Longevite.
We sat here, and got the macrobiotic course menu.

The restaurant is French-ish, though I'd call it French fusion. The chef was lovely, the service great, and the decor was cozy and fulfilled my boudoir quota for the month. 

It's not an entirely vegetarian place, but they do focus on healthy food and organics and have a good selection of veggie food. One of my dishes is pictured on the cover of the book - "vegetable mosaic".

Located in Shirokanedai, it's best to call ahead to be sure they're open. There were only two staffpeople the night we went - the chef and a server. Oh! And I almost forgot to mention the steady stream of '80s and '90s hits the chef was playing! Whitney Houston, Paula Abdul, and other roller-rink favorites. 

Tel: 03-3449-3231
3-3-1 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment