Wednesday, December 30, 2009

snow day

It snowed yesterday, for the first time since I got to Oregon. (inappropriate shoes)My dad used a stray pine branch to brush off the windows of my car, because that's how we roll in the Northwest. Despite the fact that it snows pretty much every year in Oregon, people still freak out and drive like utter shit. I tried to go downtown but the highway was a parking lot and my car broke down after sitting at the onramp for twenty minutes. Ah, it's good to be back.

2 comments:

  1. bad snow shoes. i hate snow boots. i dont know why but i just do. i hate wearing boots. i have a cupboard full of pretty new pumps that i want to wear. humpf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I recommend the heels over tights with leg warmers solution. Cute, yet functional.

    Oh crap, that's right. Sapporo. Well, I guess it's a couple more months of snow, hm? Is it utterly impractical to throw some alternate shoes in your bag?

    ReplyDelete